[NEohioPAL] unit production manager needed and...

mike reddy kimydr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 09:45:43 PDT 2008

i need a unit production manager for a very unique,
cleveland game show. one day shoot. ive pitched the
idea to two hollywood producers but in the meantime id
like to shoot it. we'll need pa's, supply list, food
etc.also
im putting together a coffee table book. id like to do
it with the theme names of the months of the year, new
models, seasoned cleveland models please contact me.
also..
do you need an indiana jones look alike? me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVfC8-l79E0  youtube
nortonbrown. you can hire me for parties, baptisms',
business dinners or luncheons, open a car lot, store,
whatever. just let me know. the new indiana jones
movie is premiering may 22nd nationwide.