[NEohioPAL] Cow Available to Good Home

Gary Maher gmaher at safetythink.com
Mon Apr 14 14:33:11 PDT 2008

The Hudson Players have a light weight, approximately 4ft high cow on wheels
in our possession that we no longer have room for. We acquired it when we
were looking to do a production of “Into The Woods”. While we have grown
quite fond of her we feel she might have a better home with someone that
might actually have a use for her in a show. Please let us know if you’re
interested or if you have a fake field in which she might roam.

We also have a player piano available free to anyone willing to pick up.

Gary Maher
gmaher at safetythink.com