[NEohioPAL] 1 female singer still needed for band-GREAT PAY

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 09:23:35 PDT 2008

We are still looking for one energetic, young female singer to join a new band made up of seasoned professionals.  Dance ability is a must.  Ability to sing all styles is a must-everything from jazz to pop to disco to R&B.  (If you've only sung theatre, that's ok, but please realize there is a difference in style and we need someone who can sound like a pop singer.)

The band will consist of two female and one male vocalist, a rhythm section and a horn section.  The other two vocalists are in their 20s, so we'd like the 3rd vocalist to be somewhere around their age.

This band is just starting but will eventually be very busy on Saturday evenings and occassionally other nights of the week.  Priority dedication must be given to this band; subs are not possible.

Shows will be all over the greater Cleveland area, possibly occassionally out of town or out of state.  Shows will be at classy establishments only (The Ritz, Inter-Continental, country clubs, etc.)

Please send resume AND PHOTO to:

Leigh at JerryBruno.com