[NEohioPAL] "Miss Pell is Missing" opens Friday at Clague Playhouse

mary slowey mslowey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:04:45 PDT 2008

  CLAGUE PLAYHOUSE
  1371 CLAGUE ROAD
  WESTLAKE, OH 44145
  (Located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road Exit)
  440-331-0403
  www.clagueplayhouse.org

  Clague Playhouse presents Miss Pell is Missing, a comedy by Leonard Gershe, and directed by Bernice Bolek. The show opens Friday, April 18, 2008 and runs through May 11, 2008.

  Show times are Thursday – Saturday 8:30 PM and Sundays 2:00 PM.

  Tickets are $11 – 13 and may be purchased by calling the box office Wednesday – Saturday 1:00 – 6:00 PM.

  The Cast
  Richard Pell Lou Will
  Louise Pell Kaycee Craig
  David Madison Joseph O’Brien
  Otis Kirby Mike Kunikis
  Oscar Ritter David Hundertmark
  Pauline Kris Smith
  Genevieve Margy Haas

  "It’s 1915 in New York City. The story spins around Richard Pell and his daughter, and Richard’s sister, Augusta Pell, who is missing, and an incompetent detective. A ransom note asks for $5,000. Far from being distraught over the sudden disappearance of the domineering Miss Pell, family members urge the detective to take his time finding her. Romance and a surprise conclusion make this a winning charmer from beginning to end."

  There will be a reception following the opening night performance.

  In our lobby gallery, enjoy the works of Al Buchta

  Free parking as always.