[NEohioPAL] The Coastliners in Concert at Liberation United Church of Christ

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Wed Apr 16 08:06:31 PDT 2008

   April Showers - It's Raining Men
The Coastliners In Concert
Liberation United Church of Christ
13714 Madison Avenue
Lakewood, OH 44107
Saturday, April 19 at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets available by calling 216-521-5556 or at the door.
$10 Admission

   What do you get when you have a bunch of guys standing around
singing about the men in their lives? The Coastliners in concert -
that's what! The Coastliners are the small ensemble of the North Coast
Men's Chorus and they have been invited by the Liberation United
Church of Christ to present an evening of music on April 19 beginning
at 7:00.

You'll hear some of your favorites from past concerts like /A Love
That Will Never Grow Old, I Like 'em Big and Stupid, /and /Will You
Still Love Me Tomorrow/. There will be love songs, fun songs and a few
laughs along the way. We hope you'll join us in this musical outreach
adventure with the Coastliners and Liberation United Church of Christ.