[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Celebrates...ERASERS!

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:53:36 PDT 2008

Yes, April 15th was Tax Day.  And so Something Dada could be going that route, making tax man jokes, offering rebate discounts, telling you to spend your hard earned rebate with us, etc.  However, that would really make us no better than used car dealers, and our tickets are already a rock-bottom ten bucks - whaddya want?

We KNOW what you want.  What YOU want is something different, something original - a celebration of Rubber Eraser day!  That's right, Rubber Eraser day was April 15th, as you probably did not know.  For those of us who still do our taxes in pencil, it is a most useful invention, and appropriate timing.  Really, where would we be without erasers?  Ripping up crosswords and throwing out math workbooks from 2nd grade, THAT'S where.  Would we want to live in a world like that?  Of course not.  So go find a pencil and admire the lithe beauty that is the eraser (and thank Hyman Lipman who patented that in 1858 [http://www.holidayinsights.com/other/rubbereraserday.htm]), and then use it to type http://www.somethingdada.com/reservations.aspx and join us this weekend for our big rubber eraser party!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, April 18th, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, April 19th, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114

216.696.HAHA (4242)

info at somethingdada.com

http://www.somethingdada.com
http://www.cafepress.com/somethingdada
http://www.goodshop.com
http://www.goodsearch.com
http://www.myspace.com/somethingdada

Please do not reply to this email.  To respond, please send email to info at somethingdada.com.  This announcement was sent to NEohioPAL at listserve.com.  If you do not wish to receive future announcements, please copy and paste the following into your browser's address bar:
http://somethingdada.aztemail.com/optout.asp?addid=1535218&listid=78