[NEohioPAL] Camp or Stage Theater Company tees

Streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Wed Apr 16 11:50:41 PDT 2008

Greetings Everyone:

It is the time of year where everyone is thinking "Summer Sessions", "Camps", "Intensives" - and of course it is always great to celebrate the hard work of cast/crews with tees the keep the experience going!

We have been in the screen-printing industry for 28+ years.
Events, Family Reunions, Camp and apparel for Business to Business use has remained our forte.

Located in the Greater Cleveland area (east side) - 10175 Queens Way, Unit 2&3, Chagrin Falls, Ohio is where we can be reached or visited. Best to give us a call as we are always on the go.

If you have art - great and if you only have an idea that is workable to as we have full art service. We also do digitizing and embroidery.

All our services are in-house as we are the screen-printers, embroiderers, digitizers and art people. Nothing is out-sourced.

Give us a call!!

Donna Baumann
Streamliners
440.338.1071