[NEohioPAL] Attn: Senior, Hispanic, and Asian Actors: PAID Gig

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 20:42:50 PDT 2008

I am casting a KeyBank spot which requires a few more Seniors as well as
Hispanic and Asian actors THIS SATURDAY!!!! (April 19th)

Depending upon time commitment, it pays between $100 and $250.

For the Hispanic and Asian actors, I am looking for ages 20 to 50

For the seniors, 60 to 70 is perfect, tho a bit younger if you have mostly
white or gray hair is also OK.

Here's what you need to do....since time is so short.....

1st......e-mail me ANY picture of you that you have. Headshots are ideal,
but really any pic will suffice.

2nd...call my cell number to alert me that you have done so or will do so  by
noon Friday. At this time I can answer any questions you may have.

E-Mail   _grumio85 at aol.com_ (mailto:grumio85 at aol.com)
Cell 216-952-9744

I will accept phone calls between 9am and noon ONLY on Friday.

Thanks...

Scott Spence

listings at AOL Autos.