[NEohioPAL] MUST SEE TRAILER!!!

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Fri Apr 18 06:20:29 PDT 2008

The support has been overwhelming for the trailer?"Controlled"...we're almost at the 700 hits on U-Tube?and we're shooting for 1,000.?

This trailer is a MUST SEE!!?

It is a suspense thriller that will be in theater September 2008 and we'd love everyone to come enjoy it.

CONTROLLED

Produced by RedLa Productions in association with Travelin' Light Productions and WolfPack Media Productions

Starring:? LeeAnn Johnson, Paul Williams, Mike Trivisono, Desiree Johnson, Scott Coverdale, Shawn McLaughlin, David Schramm, Doug Johnson, Marvin Mallory, Cyndi Kehler, Mikel Mahoney?and many more

Please tell all your friends and spread the word to watch the trailer and come to the premier in September!!

Here's the link for U-Tube?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSqfZWt3gE

Thank you for your support