[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Auditions "G. I. Jukebox"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 19:40:41 PDT 2008

Auditions for G.I. Jukebox will be held on Saturday, April 26,   2 - 4 p.m.
and Saturday, May 3,   2 - 4 p.m.  at the Workshop Players theater, located
at 44820 Middle Ridge Road in Amherst.  Please come prepared to sing a song.
You must bring your own sheet music; an accompanist will be provided.  You
may bring two contrasting songs if you like.

We will be casting two quartets.
For the lead quartet, we need a soprano, alto and tenor,  ages college on
up. The baritone role is cast.
For the junior quartet, SATB are all open to high school students.

For more information contact
Director, Dave Cotton    440-988-8744         deltachaz at oh.rr.com
Music Director,  Corey Knick     440-396-5330     cknick_89 at yahoo.com

 One of Workshop's most ambitious and popular shows...  We've decided to
revive it, just in time for the 4th of July.  A service canteen is the
setting for this nostalgic musical.  Not all memories of WWII are
unpleasant, and this show illustrates why not.   Enter the canteen, eat,
dance, and enjoy the best music and comedy the early 1940's have to offer.
 "Moonlight Serenade", "I'll Be Seeing You", "Mairzy Doats", and many others
will have you singing along. (And that's OK.)  This patriotic show is sure
to please.  Plan to be part of the festivities and don't miss this one.

Performance dates: June 26, 27, 28, 29 July 3, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13

-- 30 --

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"