[NEohioPAL] Auction to support dancers

Denise DeGennaro denisedegennaro at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 04:59:59 PDT 2008

On behalf of the Savelli’s Triple Threat Dancers we are requesting a
donation of products and/or services for a fund-raising Performance,
Dinner, and Chinese Auction.  This event will be held on Saturday, May 3,
2008 at Lakeland Community College, with dinner and Auction held at Cappelli’s
in Mentor, Ohio.  Savelli’s Triple Threat Dancers are a non-profit group of students
who strive to achieve success in an extra-curricular activity that keeps them
disciplined in both mind and body.  While the performance group’s studio is located
on Tyler Boulevard in Mentor, Ohio, the dancers come from many different
communities throughout northeast Ohio.

          Savelli’s Triple Threat Performance Group consists of 32 girls ages 12 and up.
The oldest member right now is age 23.  The performers are encouraged to continue
participation in the group on after graduation.  This group has a love for dance and
performs Ballet, Pointe, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Tap and Lyrical numbers.  Fund-raisers give
the dance students the opportunity to participate in performances, festivals and
community service projects outside of their normal dance studies.  The funds raised
at this major event will also be used to defer the cost of costumes and classes
taught by master teachers from all over the country.

          We invite the community to attend the event and any donation that you can make to support Savelli’s Triple Threat Dancers would be greatly appreciated.  We will also acknowledge you in the Chinese Auction program.  Thank you in advance for considering this request.

Sincerely,

Laurinda Bohnert
Event Coordinator
440-729-2563