[NEohioPAL] "Girls Night , The Musical" in need of a Stage Manager for touring show!

Vintage Kitty vintagekitty at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 10:28:21 PDT 2008

"Girls Night ,The Musical" in need of a Stage Manager for touring show!
  Hello talented Cleveland folk,

  We at Entertainment Events Inc are looking for a second Stage Manager for our tour of the hit show "Girls Night The Musical.  Never heard of Girls Night, visit our web site at www.entertainmentevents.com. Girls Night has a hot summer tour planed!

  Are you interested or do you know anyone who might be interested?  Ideally, the candidate would have a technical background along with SM experience.  You would need to travel! We would like to have that person catch the show this weekend in Milwaukee WI and trail TJ, our S.M.  Let me know.

  Please respond to this address and I will FW your resumes to Rick Dines our Company Manager. You can also send resumes to amy at entertainmentevents.com

  Amy Payne
  Sales Manager
  Entertainment Events Inc