[NEohioPAL] Help with lighting

Allen seeley compy4483 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:22:24 PDT 2008

Hello, My name is Allen Seeley, and I have never sent out a request or response on Neohiopal before.  I am putting on a production of Willy Wonka at a school in Parma and I need assistance in finding a few things.  I have a small budget and I'm looking for blacklight flood/spot lights to rent or borrow from may 13 - may 18.  I would also like to find better stage lights, but we cannot afford to purchase them.  If anyone can help with any info that would be amazing.  You can respond back to me at compy4483 at hotmail.com.  Thank you for your help.  ~Allen Seeley

"Someday Jennifer...someday" - Michael J. Fox