[NEohioPAL] Audition Reminder - CleveShakesFest

Cleve Shakes cleveshakes08info at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 19:43:40 PDT 2008

Greetings Friends!

One change that we need to bring to your attention;
Our summer production of "Hamlet" will be directed by Dana Hart
instead of by our Artistic Director, Larry Nehring, as we had originally announced.

Everything else is the same and auditions will be this weekend as planned.

Our website now has current information regarding our performance schedule
as well as our audition guidelines, dates, times and location.

We hope to see you there!

www.cleveshakes.org

cleveshakes08info at yahoo.com