[NEohioPAL] Medical Technical Adviser available for writers, directors, filmmakers

Beverly Kristy bkristy at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 22 09:07:08 PDT 2008

Hello Friends,

Many films, plays, books deal with health care settings or medical crises. But did you know that thousands of health care workers actually stop watching or no longer have any respect for a product which isn't medically accurate. Filmmakers, playwrights and actors always want to deliver the most believable performances to their audiences.

I am available to work with you on your project whatever your medical accuracy needs.

Infuse your work with authenticity in the following areas:

Correct medical terminology and dialogue used in the real world
Have correct props and equipment included in your play or film
Prepare your actors to deliver credible performance as doctors/nurses/patients by
  a.. using correct terms and correct pronunciation
  b.. using props and equipment like real medical pros
  c.. display correct symptoms and actions for their disease state

My resume includes 25 plus years experience as a registered nurse in numerous settings. Also acting and screenwriting experience in television, commercials and theater. Currently I teach nursing students at Tri C the correct techniques when using medical equipment and caring for patients. (Detailed resume available upon request.)

Medical accuracy gets your message across to your audience with maximum impact!

If I can assist your project please contact me. Rates negotiable based upon your needs.

Sincerely,
Beverly Kristy, RN, BSN
440 487 6698
bkristy at mindspring.com