Recommending the Theater Ninjas’ Peripheral Visions

Greg Vovos iorhino at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 09:11:58 PDT 2008

If you get a chance to check out Peripheral Visions by the Theater Ninjas, I recommend you do so.  The Ninjas are an exciting new group that is not afraid to use the theatre medium in many different ways.  They have an energy and smartness about them that is refreshing to see in our theater scene.  It’s nice to see a young group with the courage to use the absurdities of the avant-garde artists in a way that meaningfully translates to our world today.  Peripheral Visions itself is a daring, smartly written piece with an engaging journey and moments of true humanity. Both Faye Hargate and Jeremy Paul turn in strong performances.  There's lots of great theatre happening in Cleveland today, and the Ninjas are part of that.  Check ‘em out!

  I’m Greg Vovos and I approve this unsolicited message.