[NEohioPAL] Faces for Radio Public Debut! (Improvisational Comedy)

kdowning at bw.edu kdowning at bw.edu
Wed Apr 23 10:59:09 PDT 2008

Faces for Radio is a group of Baldwin-Wallace College theatre majors who
are dedicated to performing the funniest improvisational comedy for any
audience.  We have performed at Baldwin-Wallace College for other students
and are now ready to show our act to the community.

Come to Cassidy Theatre at 6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights OH on Friday,
May 2nd at 8:00 p.m.  You'll see a hilarious performance that's sure to
make you laugh yourself halfway to a coma.  Tickets are only $5, so why
not come see the next big thing?

For more information, send an e-mail to facesforradioimprov at yahoo.com, or
call 330-714-4077.

-Faces for Radio