[NEohioPAL] FOR RECORDING: Spring Single Savings at the JRP

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 14:44:24 PDT 2008

My normal rate is $27 per hour, but I'm only charging $12 per hour for this special! See details below...

  The Spring Single Savings at the
  JRP Protean Arts Studio!
  I DRASTICALLY reduced the price (LESS THAN 50%) for Single Subjects that need to be recorded. Your options are:

  1. Single piano/keyboard
  2. Single piano/keyboard and vocal
  3. Single vocal
  4. Single guitar
  5. Single guitar and vocal
  6. Single Spoken Word (Voice Over, Taking, etc.)
  7. Single Micellaneous Instrument

  You will get a top-notch recording on a CD (also MP3 or uploaded to a web site for an additional $5).

  Call 330-410-0488 or email thejrpshow at yahoo.com to schedule a session.

The Jay Rossi Project
  MySpace  YouTube