[NEohioPAL] Jester Performance this Weekend

Diane Wolgamuth DWolgamuth at mayfieldvillage.com
Thu Apr 24 11:21:59 PDT 2008

Alex the Jester Performing this Sunday in Mayfield Village!

He can make the stiffest of stiffs laugh"
- Lesley Tweeton, Boston Magazine

"Outrageous, offbeat, and full of surprises"
- Mark Mitchell, The New Zealand Herald

 "Alexander's appeal knows no borders"
- Jo Anne Lee, Singapore Arts Festival

"Hilarious, imaginative .... a gem of an artist!"
- Ric Waldman, Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord NH

"Alexander showed how brilliant foolery can be!"
- Kate Kusza, The Item (Victoria, BC)

"There is a wacky brilliance to Alex the Jester. Anything can happen
when he takes the stage"
- Linda Lombraso, The Journal News, Westchester County NY

"I do believe, as evidenced by the standing ovation, this jester was
once again big hit with our audience. I had two groups of people remark
how nice it was to have something clean to laugh at in this day of
entertainment. Everyone came out of the auditorium with a huge smile."
- Carolyn Mueller, The Littleton Lyceum

        What more is there to say??

When:           Sunday, April 27th at 4:00 p.m.

                    Doors open one hour before show time.

Where:         Reserve Hall

                   Mayfield Village Civic Center

                   6622 Wilson Mills Road @ the corner of Wilson Mills
and SOM Center Roads

Tickets:        $12 at the door

                   $10 in advance

                   $8 for seniors/students

                   Call 440-442-5506 for tickets or information.

                   Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted.

Check out this and other upcoming performances at www.reservehall.com
<http://www.reservehall.com/> .

Diane Wolgamuth