[NEohioPAL] Lead Guitarist Needed For Fun New Rock Band!!

Michelle G Reed msladym1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 24 17:16:00 PDT 2008

Our brand new band is immediately looking to fill the position of lead guitarist. We currently have: three vocalists (two females, one male), rhythm guitar, bass guitar, keys and a drummer. Our members' age range is 35 and up.

Our music is an eclectic mix of styles that include: classic pop/rock, current Top 40, Motown/Soul, blues, country, disco, funk and novelty. Some examples of artists on our current set list include: Fleetwood Mac, Linda Ronstadt, Wilson Pickett, Buddy Holly, Nancy Sinatra, Tina Turner, Bette Midler and Rod Stewart.

Rehearsals are once a week and currently take place on the west side. We are working on expanding our set list at this time and are poised to begin gigging late Summer 2008.

We are a unique and diverse band and encourage all races and genders to audition. If interested, please e-mail your reply to Mikki Reed at msladym1 at msn.com<mailto:msladym1 at msn.com>  and tell us about yourself!