[NEohioPAL] Be In a Major International Rock Video Monday the 28th In Cleveland

Vyne Entertainment vyneentertainment at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 20:18:17 PDT 2008

Vyne Entertainment is casting very short notice for 6 main characters and TONS of extras in a Major International Rock Video for the band NYE at the HI-FI Concert Club Monday night April 28th in Lakewood. We need One main attractive Dark haired Female for the Main character role of the wife who is available to shoot all day Monday and Tuesday, 3 Females to take on the role in the limo shots being concert girls, and TWO very built guys for security. This is a very professional video shoot for MTV, Much, Sony Japan ect... We are asking everyone who wants to come down to please show up at the HI-FI club on Detroit Ave. in Lakewood around 5 PM Monday April 28th THIS MONDAY with concert dress code apparel. For main character spots Please send a pic and contact info to vyneentertainment at sbcglobal.net for fast review by Saturday. you will be contacted Sunday afternoon with all the specs on attire and location. Thanks everyone See you There!

VYNE ENTERTAINMENT
P.O. Box 753 Mentor, Ohio 44060
vyneentertainment at sbcglobal.net
www.myspace.com/vyne_music_ent
(440) 655-0838 World Headquarters
(416) 340-9111 ext.223 International Office

VYNE ENTERTAINMENT-EUROPE
ViaCortivallo30
6900,Lugano,Switzerland
41919508754Office