[NEohioPAL] FREE ULR SET PIECES FROM CLEVELAND STATE ....MUST PICK UP!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 06:15:26 PDT 2008

Hello Neohiopal!!

I am writing to say that CSU theatre department has an assortment of ULR set
pieces to donate to some interested group, high school, or person.

Listed below are the pieces available:

   - 2 door frames
   - A French door unit
   - 1 working window frame
   - Assorted sizes of cubes
   - 6- 4X8 platforms
   - 2 ramp units
   - 1 stair unit

We need these gone ASAP...so you would need to make arrangements to pick
them up from the Factory Theatre at CSU

1833 East. 23rd St.
Cleveland, OH 44115

PLEASE...only truly interested parties email me to make arrangements.

Thanks!
Denise Astorino
--
"I read Shakespeare and the Bible, and I can shoot dice. That's what I call
a liberal education."---Tallulah Bankhead