[NEohioPAL] Rehearsal/Performance Space Needed

Paul Yochum paul.yochum at loop.colum.edu
Fri Apr 25 11:17:23 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

My name is Paul Yochum, I am a theater major at Columbia College in
Chicago and this summer i will be coming back to my Ohio hometown of
Solon to hopefully direct a summerstock-esque show. Currently i am
looking at doing School Girl Figure by Wendy MacLeod, just a small
show to gain more directing experience for school and to have fun with
my friends. The show will be a teen cast and comprise of an all-teen
production crew but we are trying to put up this show completely on
our own through fundraising. I, as well as my production team are
looking for a rehearsal space for the beginning of June until mid
July. We have not set any concrete performance dates yet but we hope
to set those soon if we can find a space for at least a convenient
time mid-June for performances if nothing else... so, we are looking
for some place as close to solon (cleveland area) as possible, if
anyone could help us out we would be very very appreciative and
willing to discus this matter further.

Thank you in advance,
Paul Yochum