[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv is cloud-gazing

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:08:22 PDT 2008

Have you ever just sat outside and looked up at the clouds? Have you ever seen things in the clouds? I'm not talking planes or birds or killer bees in the literal sense. Have you ever seen shapes? A boat? A chicken? Dogs playing poker?

Imagination is an amazing thing. It lets us create our own temporary realities whenever we want. It's like... It's like... You know, it's a lot like improvisational comedy. You never know what you're going to see until you see it!

Please join us this Saturday, May 3. Tell us what you see in the clouds. We'll tell you the rest.

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13 comedy done by folks with their heads in the clouds.

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule

May 17
June 7
June 21
July 19
August 2
September 6
September 20
October 4
October 18
November 1
December 6
December 20

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.