[NEohioPAL] Your Cain Park memories, please

Brooke Willis bwillis at rightupmedia.com
Tue Apr 29 11:05:17 PDT 2008

NEOPAL friends & theater contacts---

Faye Sholiton is writing an article on Cain Park's 70th and would like
your [brief] input... by May 15, please.

Please e-mail Faye, not me: fsholiton at ix.netcom.com and include your
phone number.

Thanks very much,

[Mr.] Brooke Willis
Managing Editor, Northern Ohio Live magazine
2026 Murray Hill Rd, Cleveland OH 44106
216.721.7853   bwillis at rightupmedia.com
Enter an event at http://www.northernohiolive.com/livetimes
      (deadline is ~May 1 for June events)
Enter a benefit at: http://www.northernohiolive.com/events
Enter a nomination for our Awards of Achievement:
      http://northernohiolive.com/vote/  (deadline is May 2)