[NEohioPAL] Hip Hop Dance Classes

Greg Turnipseed gjt_44108 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 08:27:38 PDT 2008

Hello, My name is Greg Turnipseed and I'm starting new hip hop dance classes at One More Step Dance Studio in South Euclid, OH and i was wondering if you could post the info for me.  I would greatly appreciate it.

  ONE MORE STEP DANCE STUDIO

PRESENTS

HIP HOP

INSTRUCTED BY

Greg aka lil scrappy

Member of the hottest dance crew in ohio

Datzdntion:phunk

Do you love to dance? Do you want to dance like your favorite artist that you see in the music videos on mtv and bet? Are you just interested and wanna pick up some moves to take to the club? Then here is where you wanna be. Be taught some of the latest and hottest hip hop dance moves around. Greg has done shows all over ohio and taken classes by some of the top hip hop choreographers in the world. Come and learn from one of the best!!

Beginning Sunday may 11th each and every Sunday afternoon

1pm- kids beginning/intermediate hip hop

2pm- adult beginning/intermediate hip hop

Private lessons also available by appointment only

$15 per class per student

$120 per 8 week classes per student

Private/individual instruction $20/hr per student

One more step dance studio

4431 Mayfield rd

South Euclid, oh 44121

Located on the second floor

Above the karate studio

Please park in the giant eagle parking lot