[NEohioPAL] Hot Moms With A Sense of Humor Needed For Web Vid

mattsull19 johnprine hurtmesweetly at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 05:38:51 PDT 2008

Hey Neopallers.

Kind of a weird request for you.

My name is Mike Polk and I produce web videos in the
area.  Every now and then, people dig them and pass
them around.

Here are two such videos:

Spanish Love Song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ngRq82c8Baw

Honest R and B Song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8tPTVBRSc

So anyways, my friend Jim and I made a song for
Mother's Day called "Three Cheers for M.I.L.F.s This
Mothers Day".

It's a celebration of attractive mothers that turn us
on.

Not real high brow stuff. But we are trying to shoot a
video for it and we need some hot moms to be in it.
You don't really have to be a mom, but you have to
look like you could be.

We are only shooting on this Wednesday, the 30th.

And here's the beauty, we'll come to you.  We're that
amazing!

We just need some quick shots of us singing this song
in front of a few hot mom's houses while they hang
out.  That's it.  Nothing weird or gross.

So you get to be in a video that may or may not take
off.  We'll come to you.  And if we use you, we'll
give you 25 bucks.

Sorry if that pittance is an insult, but we're paying
out of pocket so that's all we can really do right
now.

Here is a rough copy of the song, with no video, just
so you know that it's not too disgusting or anything:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W-2gg_m8ILY

If you're interested, email us a head shot and let us
know where you live.  We will be be acting on a first
come first serve basis.  We only need about four moms,
 so hurry if you want to join us in being an obscure
footnote in internet history!

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Mike