[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Jazz Orchestra Plays Zappa at Bop Stop

marcus at designerglass.com marcus at designerglass.com
Fri May 2 05:15:35 PDT 2008

I was at the rehearsal last night, and this concert is genuinely hot. From classic Zappa
intricate rhythms stutter-stepping through the music to hot groove funky rock, the
Cleveland Jazz Orchestra is amazing. I know, I know, $30. But it's worth it.

At the PD site:  http://www.cleveland.com/majorvenues/

And in the PD's Friday! Magazine today as one of the "Pick 3" things to do (with
picture!)

Please click on or copy this link into your browser if you cannot read this.

FRIDAY, MAY 02, 2008
SATURDAY, MAY 03, 2008
CJO does the music of Frank Zappa "The Grand Wazoo"
Frank Zappa's "The Grand Wazoo", his swinging exploration of big band jazz fusion.
Hot stuff, swinging stuff, rocking stuff, this is a major event at the best music listening
space with food and a bar in Cleveland outside of your own living room.

Doors @ 7, Show @ 8 PM
Call the CJO Ticket Line at
216-521-2540 to order.
Adm: $30/advance and $35 at door

Print out and bring this announcement for a $5 discount at the door -- $30 for you if
you bring this with you!

More info at www.clevelandjazz.org and at www.clevelandbopstop.com!