[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Fundraiser: "Aprons Hanging From My Clothesline" by Polly Bemis Albrecht

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sat May 3 09:22:53 PDT 2008

Workshop Players Theatre presents

*Aprons Hanging From My Clothesline*

*By Polly Bemis Albrecht*

Sunday, May 18 at 3 p.m.

Do you remember fondly the aprons your mother and grandmothers wore while
they cooked their favorite family recipes? Join Polly for a sentimental
journey through her family's scrapbook of life as she shares her memories
with us for this very special one-time fundraising performance at Workshop
Players Theatre.

Polly will share stories from her family tree—stories of young love, sad
times, happiness and trials—while she wears the many aprons that bound the
generations together. As you listen to Polly, a superb storyteller, you'll
reminisce about your own memories of those golden times and the special
people who were important in your own life. Come and enjoy a nostalgic
afternoon with friends.

These tender, heartwarming stories will have you laughing and crying. At the
end of the performance all guests are invited to stay for a reception with
Polly where everyone will be treated to baked goods from the Bemis' family
recipes.

*A great way to celebrate Mother's Day!*

* *

*Treat the special women in your life to this*

*heartwarming show as you celebrate Mother's Day.*

*A limited number of tickets for this special fundraising performance are
available at $15 each and may be reserved by calling **the box office at
440-988-5613.*

*Workshop Players Theatre is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst*

- 30 -
**

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"