[NEohioPAL] can you teach me how to type?

Ben Dexter bendexter23 at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 11:40:19 PDT 2008

I need to learn how to type -- the right way.  I'm a two-finger typist.  My mother always told me to taking typing in high school, but I said, "No. That's only for girls."  Little did I know that I would spend the rest of my life typing (with my mother smiling, smugly).

  I've attempted typing classes a couple of times, but, for one reason or another, those didn't work.  But they were a long time ago, and maybe teaching methods have improved since then.

  But you don't need to be a typing teacher to teach me how to type, you just need to be able to, well ... teach me how to type.  I'll pay (something) for lessons.

  Please contact me at bendexter23 at yahoo.com.

  Thanks.

  Ben