[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR 2 ACTORS FOR PAID GIG on MAY17th DO READ ON...

Joey Asfarazuno wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 13:55:26 PDT 2008

Hello there,
I'm looking for two actors that are good with improv
and able to come to a rehearsal next Sunday in Canton.
 The show is on Sat.May 17th. One actor I'm looking
for is the mobster look, and the other needs to be an
over-the-top goofball but respectful of scenes with
other actors.
If you can't send a photo of yourself, do not bother
replying, serious only need apply.

SEND REPLIES TO: mobinc123 at aol.com
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS

This is a paid gig and if things work out there's much
more to come, so don't delay, reply today!