[NEohioPAL] To Scott Spence and....

Tony Glassman tglassman at chronohio.com
Mon May 5 06:56:08 PDT 2008

>From Variety:

It is not easy to satirize an entertainment genre that by its very nature is
a spoof. Scott Martin, who also co-directed with Adrea Gibbs, has fashioned
a "Let's put on a show" musical revue featuring lower echelon tinseltown
femmes who specialize in low-budget, direct-to-video horror flicks. If the
inventively produced video clips (shown periodically throughout the evening)
are any indication, the movies they supposedly starred in were a lot funnier
than this tiresome parade of heaving bosoms, lame jokes and tuneless tunes.

The entire review of the Magicopolis production is at
http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117907469.html?categoryid=33&cs=1