[NEohioPAL] Elizabeth Ann Townsend to lead 5 day acting workshop for Adults at FPAC in July

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Tue May 6 06:15:44 PDT 2008

_Fairmount  Performing Arts Camp_ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/)
Fred Sternfeld, director

CONTEMPORARY THEATRE  WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS
Elizabeth Ann Townsend,  supervisor

Testimonials from past  participants ...

"This was my first time at FPAC.  I was  very impressed!"

"Elizabeth Townsend was fabulous!  I can't say  enough about her.  She was
energetic, positive, encouraging, optimistic,  accepting.  She gave her full
attention to each person in the  class!"

"Excellent!  I learned so much from this  workshop!  What a great teacher!

More information here:
_http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/contemporary.htm_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/contemporary.htm)

favorites at AOL Food.