[NEohioPAL] COMPANY Auditions at Cassidy Theatre

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 09:18:26 PDT 2008

CASSIDY THEATRE
6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights OH  44130
(440) 842-4600
www.cassidytheatre.com

PRESS RELEASE

COMPANY AUDITIONS AT CASSIDY THEATRE

The Story: On the night of his 35th birthday, confirmed bachelor Robert contemplates his unmarried state.  Music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, Book by George Furth

PRODUCTION DATES:  Production dates are Sept. 19th - Oct. 5th, 2008
                   Friday and Saturday @ 8:00pm,
                   Sunday @ 3:00pm September 19 - October 5, 2008

AUDITION DATES: Sunday, May 18 at 7 PM
                Monday, May 19 also at 7 PM.

PRODUCTION STAFF:  Robert Gibb, Director
                   David Coxe, Musical Director
                   Lora Workman, Choreographer

NEEDED:  ALL ROLES ARE OPEN
Characters vary in age from 18-50, most being in their 30's and 40's.
As usual, for auditions bring a prepared song, dress for movement and plan to read from the script.
Rehearsals begin the first weekend of August.

"We've all been involved with previous productions of "Company", so we're
fearlessly tearing the show apart, rediscovering its roots and building a
funny and startling, contemporary production." - Robert Gibb

Questions:  Call the Cassidy Theatre at (440) 842-4600, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
Cassidy Theatre is located in the Greenbrier Commons, 6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights.