[NEohioPAL] "FAMILY & FRIENDS" this Friday and Saturday at the Cassidy Theater!

John Nolan johnmartinnolan at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 12:33:17 PDT 2008

  FAMILY & FRIENDS

  Starring
  Cathie Brenkus, Cindy Smith,
  Bruce Holloway, & John Nolan
  With Musical Director Charles Eversole

  “Family & Friends” has best been described as “an evening of some of our favorite songs with some of our favorite people.”  Originally produced at Berea Summer Theater, “Family & Friends” will be presented at the Cassidy Theater in Parma Heights, on Friday and Saturday, May 9th and 10th, 2008.
  Show time is 8:00 p.m. on both nights.

  In 2001, critics wrote “John Nolan, together with the Mel Torme-like velvet smooth singing of his good friend and theatre buddy,
  Bruce Holloway
[and] the scene stealing dynamo, Cathie Brenkus .
thoroughly entertained a full house.”  In this latest edition, the trio of Brenkus, Holloway and Nolan are joined by the lovely and talented
  Cindy Smith, who has graced the stage of Berea Summer Theater, the Cleveland Opera, and the Cassidy Theater, among others, and Musical Director Charles Eversole, who is the Musical Director for the Singing Angels and has worked in many theaters in the Cleveland area, both as performer and Musical Director.

  Tickets are on sale NOW.  Please call the Cassidy Theater box office at
  440-842-4600 during regular Box Office hours:
  Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.