[NEohioPAL] 4 - 6th gr - Production Workshop (open enrollment) @ FPAC this summer

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed May 7 08:01:46 PDT 2008

_Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/index.htm)
Fred Sternfeld, director

THE PRODUCTION WORKSHOP

Supervisor:  Dana Hart

Open Enrollment.  No Audition required.   entering 4 - 6th grade Fall  '08.

The campers will participate  in
acting, singing, dance, scenery & prop  building, costume building, lighting
and  performing!

Part of the day will be spent rehearsing  for a production the campers will
present on the last Thursday evening of the  session.
Additionally, the campers will have  recreational time every day to play
games and swim!
Some comments from  some of our campers ...
“I loved it.  It was my favorite camp ever!  I am going to come back next
year.  The teachers were great.  They taught me lots of stuff.”   “The
overnight was awesome”    “I wish the camp was longer because it is hard to say
goodbye”
Carly Cunnington (FPAC  ’07)

“FPAC was really fun and I can’t wait to come back  next year.”
Meghan  Courey (FPAC ’07)

“It is the best camp I have ever been to!”   “The play was excellent.  We
worked so hard and it paid off for  a great show”  “I learned so much  in these
three weeks.  Now I feel  so confident on stage.  I am  definitely going next
year”
Hannah Preiser (FPAC  ’07)
“It was fun”   “The staff was great and nice.”  “Awesome”
Maddie  Mascaro (FPAC ’07)

for more information about FPAC, including the complete program, a  typical
day, staff bios and testimonials go to our  _website_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/index.htm)  or call  440-338-3171.

favorites at AOL Food.