[NEohioPAL] 2008 MTV Movie Awards (CORRECTION)

Michael May milamaxxx at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 15:56:34 PDT 2008

There was some confusion about how to vote for Michael May's entry in MTV's Spoof Contest. I apologize for that.

All that's needed is to go to either:

www.dailymotion.com/themichaelmayshow
www.dailymotion.com/group/spooftowin

Watch "LEGENDARILY KNOCKED UP", then click on the stars (5 stars) in the "rate this video" section. Rating the video is the same as voting for it.

Round one voting ends May 19, 2008. I would truly appreciate your help in winning this competition and representing our area June 1st at the MTV Movie Awards. So, please vote for "LEGENDARILY KNOCKED UP" and have your friends, co-workers, and family do the same. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh, come check out "This Is How It Goes" at The Bang & The Clatter's new Cleveland space. We close on Saturday, May 10, 2008.

Thank you,
        Michael