[NEohioPAL] Time Sensitive for Stark Cty Artists: Please Read!

Janelle janelle at squarepegpromotions.com
Wed May 7 20:44:08 PDT 2008

Hi, Everyone-

I'm wrapping up a project for ArtsInStark, the (Stark) County Arts Council,
compiling a list of Stark County artists. I don't want to leave ANYbody out
who wishes to be included! The final product will be made available to the
public, so this is a wonderful and FREE way to put your name out there to
your potential buyers/clients/patrons/students.

For the purposes of this project (only), an "artist" is defined as anyone at
least 18 years of age who defines him/herself as an artist! This includes,
but is not limited to: dance, theatre, improv, written word, spoken word,
musician of any kind, visual artist of any medium, etc.

If you'd like to be included, please email me ASAP:
janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

Information required for inclusion:

*	your full name;
*	what genre and medium/media of art you work in;
*	and your email address.

Optional but very helpful info:

*	phone number(s)
*	snail mail address and/or studio/storefront address.

The arts are exploding in Stark County! http://artsinstark.com
<http://artsinstark.com/>

Have a great week, everyone--
Janelle

Janelle Hannum Schmidt

Square Peg Promotions

P.O. Box 35878

Canton, OH 44735-5878 USA

330.806.6520

janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

http://myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

"No artist is ahead of his time. He IS his time. It is just that others are
behind the time."--Martha Graham, modern dance pioneer (1894-1991)