[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Helps You Survive Mother's Day

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Thu May 8 08:16:25 PDT 2008

As you may have heard from the world of massive, guilt-based e-mail, Mother's Day is this Sunday!  So we ask you, what could Mom want more than a night out at Something Dada?  Well, that list is a mile long.  However, you can't afford to get her a diamond necklace, the crystal vase that had been in the family for six generations until you chucked it at your brother when you were ten still can't be replaced, and you're not really going to go back to school, now are you?

So let us rephrase the original question - What can YOU get Mom that would be better than a night out at Something Dada?  The answer: absolutely nothing.  You'll actually spend time with her, which is actually better than a phone call.  On the flip side, though, you'll be watching a show, so OTHER people will be doing the talking, and she won't have a chance to ask you why you decided to ruin your gorgeous skin with that horrendous tattoo.  And afterward she'll have laughed so hard, she'll remember having a good time, not the crying jag you caused on the way in when you told her that there really is a job market for Philosophy majors, seriously. Really, it's a win-win for everyone.  And if you get your tickets online through http://www.somethingdada.com/reservations.aspx, you'll actually have something physical to give her, so you get out of buying her a card.  This just keeps getting better, doesn't it?  So get your tickets now!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, May 9th, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, May 10th, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114