[NEohioPAL] Costume and Rummage Sale at Cassidy Theatre

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 10:12:56 PDT 2008

Cassidy Theatre News Release
Contact:   Christine Hnat, Managing Director
	  Cassidy Theatre, 6200 Pearl Road, Parma Heights, OH  44130
           (440) 842-4600

COSTUME/RUMMAGE SALE AT CASSIDY THEATRE

Parma Heights – Back by popular demand, The Cassidy Theatre will have a costume/rummage sale on Saturday, May 17th at 11 a.m. in the theatre lobby.  Costumes and assorted furniture, chairs, household lighting fixtures, dishes, glassware and miscellaneous items will be on sale until they are gone. Costume items on sale will include gowns, vintage dresses, men and women’s suits, hats and shoes.  All items will be sold in “as is” condition for a ticketed price or best offer.  Sales will be by cash or check only.  There will not be a preview showing.

“We tried it last October and the response was incredible so we are doing it again!”, says costume shop manager Lester Currie.

Cassidy Theatre is located in the Greenbrier Commons, 6200 Pearl Road in Parma Heights.  For directions, or further information, please call the box office at 440-842-4600 or go the Cassidy website at www.cassidytheatre.com.