[NEohioPAL] Ohio Boychoir Concert - Friday

Chris Toth cjtonline at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 13:04:14 PDT 2008

WHO:     Ohio Boychoir

WHAT:   Concert

WHERE:  St. Joseph Church, 12700 Pearl Rd, Strongsville

WHEN:    Friday evening, May 9, at 7:30 p.m.

Their Sing the Earth Green! program is an  "environmentally-friendly" concert series of sacred and secular choral music which will explore our stewardship over God's earth.    This concert will include a new work "We Belong to the Earth" commissioned for the Ohio Boychoir by Cleveland-area composer Anne C. Wilson.

The Ohio Boychoir has a rich history in Northeast Ohio over its 30+ years, including performances at concert halls in the United States and Europe, and before five 5 U.S. presidents.    Our choir members, 22 boys ages 7 to voice change, rehearse throughout the school year under the musical direction of Dr. David Kienzle to prepare to present only the highest quality vocal performances in the history of the English boychoir tradition.

For more information about the Ohio Boychoir, visit their website:  http://www.ohioboychoir.org.