[NEohioPAL] MTV MOVIE AWARDS VOTING ISSUES (MICHAEL MAY)

Michael May milamaxxx at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 20:47:30 PDT 2008

Hi, all!

There have been a lot of people contacting me with
questions, regarding how to vote for my video in the
MTV Movie Awards Spoof Contest. I thank you so much
for your interest.

I contacted DailyMotion.com and was told that the
rules and deadlines have changed. So, here is what is
required to vote:

(1) Register/Create an account on DailyMotion.com.
It's short and free.
(2) Go to www.dailymotion.com/themichaelmayshow
(3) Watch my video "LEGENDARILY KNOCKED UP"
(4) Click on the stars (5 stars) in the "rate this
video" section.

And, that's it. Rating the video is the same as voting
for it.

Round One voting is going on right now through May 20,
2008. Finalists will be notified by May 21, 2008.
Finals voting runs from May 23 - 28, 2008 and will be
done on MTV.com by online voting. The awards show is
June 1, 2008.

So, pretty please, pretty please, with all your
favorites on top, please stop over at DailyMotion.com,
register, and vote for "Legendarily Knocked Up". The
video with the most votes on DailyMotion.com
automatically goes to the finals. I have full
confidence that your votes will totally blow away the
competition, and bring the award home.

I really, really need you here, Northeast Ohio!! Let's
do this!!

If any questions remain, feel free to contact me at:
                             milamaxxx at yahoo.com

Thank you very, very much for your patience and
support!!!
                                           Michael May