[NEohioPAL] Thank you for your support!

johnny at mdifilm.com johnny at mdifilm.com
Sun May 11 18:53:45 PDT 2008

Hey everyone, just wanted to do a shout out to thank everyone who came to
the screenings of The Rapture at Ohio Independent Film Festival.

On Saturday, May 10, 7pm, we had a sold out screening of The Rapture (200
people) and it seems everyone enjoyed it. As the Cleveland Film
Commissioner Mr. Ivan Schwarz said "pleasantly surprised"

Then 80 tickets were sold out for the 2nd screening on Mother's Day (Today
at Noon), where we get a chance to see the reaction from the audiences and
some Q&A was held afterward.

Of course, not to mention 400+ people attendent our Reception Party (May
10 after the film screening from 9pm till 2am!), with live performances
and great atmospher, as many stated, it's like in Hollywood again, a great
indie film, a great reception party!  (pictures and video will be
available later - video footage will be included in the DVD set)

So, thanks again to everyone, the supporters, the volunteers and YOU who
came, you all made this a weekend to remember for!

Happy Mother's Day!

Johnny Wu & The Rapture LLC
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com