[NEohioPAL] Teen Hip-Hop Choir gives free concert Wednesday for teen adoption awareness

bwyner at adelphia.net bwyner at adelphia.net
Mon May 12 10:37:13 PDT 2008

Bellefaire JCB presents

The Teens 2 Homes Community Chorus

In Concert
Wednesday, May 14, 7:00 PM

at Bellefaire JCB's Wuliger Center
22001 Fairmount Boulevard in Shaker Heights

FREE and open to the public

Founded February of 2006, The Teens 2 Homes Community Chorus joins teenagers who live in foster homes with adults and other teens from the community.  Together, we use our music to uplift, to inspire, and to educate the community at large about the need for every young person to have a home and family.  Our concert combines hip-hop, pop, Motown, and rock to create a unique musical experience.

For more information, call musical director Brad Wyner at (216) 320-8514.

Brad Wyner
Teens 2 Homes Community Chorus Director
The Adoption Center at Bellefaire JCB