[NEohioPAL] Props needed for Peter Pan at Canton Players Guild

Alan Dawson bklynkid at neo.rr.com
Mon May 12 08:50:55 PDT 2008

The musical Peter Pan opens at the Canton Players Guild on May 23. We are desperately seeking wooden barrels of various sizes to be used on the pirate ship set. These should be strong enough for a teenager to sit on them. We prefer dark colored, beat-up look on them. We'll come and pick them up. We want to borrow these, not buy them. (What else is new in the world of theatre !!!) Please contact Alan (old prop dude) at either 330-493-4125 or 330-502-5419. Thanks