[NEohioPAL] Voice Lessons

Keith Stiver keithstiver13 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 09:50:32 PDT 2008

Summer is a great time to begin taking voice lessons.
Whether you sing in the choir, perform in musicals, or are thinking of a career as a singer, now is a great time to begin doing so with good technique that will make it possible for you to use your voice to its fullest in a healthy, safe way.

The Stiver Voice Studio is accepting new students to begin in June.
My students can be seen performing in theatres throughout northeast Ohio and beyond.
I have prepared students for college and careers for 25 years.
My students come from the Cleveland area, Akron, Cuyahoga Falls and Youngstown.
My high school students have received superior ratings in the OMEA contests, and have enjoyed success in college and as performers in classical and musical theatre styles.  Some of my students are currently appearing in shows at the Beck Center, various community theatres, and in New York.

I have helped many church choir singers move into solo work, and to become leaders in their choirs.

I'm sure I can do the same for you.

Please call 330/720.9330 to discuss your singing needs and desires to set up a free consultation and evaluation.  You can also contact me via email at
keithstiver13 at hotmail.com.
My studio is located in Cleveland Heights, at 13440 Cedar Road - at the intersection of Cedar and Taylor.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Keith Stiver