[NEohioPAL] National Wine Day

mattcook at studioof5rings.com mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Tue May 13 06:09:46 PDT 2008

May 25th is National Wine Day!
It's true - there is a National Wine Day.  Buy a bottle from us May 22nd,
23rd or 24th, and celebrate your way on Sunday May25th.  It's a great way to
gear up for the Memorial Day holiday.

Saturday Wine Tastings
We conduct wine tastings every Saturday afternoon at 1:00pm and again at
5:00pm.  We spend an hour going over five wines that range from dry to
sweet, and we explain how to use your senses to get the most out of your
wine tasting experience.

Cost is $10 per person and includes the following:
 - Five 2 oz. samples of Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and Sweet
Berry Red
 - Several cheeses, crackers, dried fruits and dark chocolate
 - Wine Tasting 101 lead by Wine Maker
 - RSVP - space is limited!

About Studio of 5 Rings
We are an art gallery and micro winery - bringing art and wine together the
way they were meant to be.  View new local art and enjoy a glass of wine
hand-crafted and bottled in Rocky River.

 - ART GALLERY - We feature artists primarily from NE Ohio to showcase local
art talent.  Each artist has a focused, solo show that runs 4-6 weeks.
 - WINERY - We import grapes from California and Chile.  The grapes are then
fermented and bottled right here in Rocky River.

Matthew B. Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS
20160 Center Ridge Rd., #210
Rocky River, OH  44116