[NEohioPAL] Need Amateur Videographer/Editor for Cable TV Show

Captaindave2898 at aol.com Captaindave2898 at aol.com
Wed May 14 12:57:44 PDT 2008

I'm producing a half-hour musical comedy TV show to air  on local cable TV,
and I'm looking for someone with camera and editing skills  to join our
production team this summer.  This is a completely  amateur production, but we have a
script, some clever songs, and a very talented  cast.  Now we need someone to
capture it on videotape.

We will shoot scenes on location mainly on Saturdays in June and July and
edit the show in the fall.  If you're interested give me a call and I'll be
glad to give you more details.

Dave Cockley
216/752-3535 (home)
216/789-4932 (cell)