[NEohioPAL] Something Dada's Going East Side

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Thu May 15 09:08:46 PDT 2008

Something Dada is movin' on up (movin' on up!) to the East Side (movin' on up!)...  to Cleveland Heights, to be precise!  We will be performing the last two Thursdays in May and the last two Thursdays in June, at The Historic Centrum Theater at 2781 Euclid Hts. Blvd. in Cleveland Heights.

We're incredibly excited to bring our hilarity to the Centrum, which has been an important part of Cleveland culture for even longer than we have (but 14 years is nothing to sneeze at, so Gesundheit!), and we'd love for you to join us.  We will be performing at 8:30 on Thursdays May 22 and May 29, and Thursdays June 19 and 26. These will be full, 90-minute shows, completely based on audience suggestions as always. Tickets are $10 general admission and $8 for students and seniors.  You can buy tickets at the Centrum box office, or buy tickets or make reservations through http://www.somethingdada.com/reservations.aspx.  See you on the Heights!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, May 16th, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, May 17th, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site
Centrum show times (tickeets are $10, $8 for students and seniors):

Thursday, May 22nd, 2008
8:30 PM

Thursday, May 29th, 2008
8:30 PM

The Historic Centrum Theater
2781 Euclid Hts. Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, OH

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114