[NEohioPAL] The Rapture Reception Party Highlights

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu May 15 15:14:19 PDT 2008

So, after over 2 years of working on this feature film, it was premiered
here at Ohio Independent Film Festival on May 10 (sold out show) and May
11th.

We also made an announcement which at it's official finished in Nov 2007, we
had sold it to 3 territories, so more to go.

Many people enjoyed it (of course, you also get those who will nick pick or
hated it, but from what I've found out from others, it's an enjoyable
film)...

And after the first screening, we had a Reception Party at Peter
Sampson/Cynthia Graham's production studio - Creative House Studios Inc., we
got a camera that were shooting throughout and here's the highlights, please
excuse the crowd that are in the way (since over 400+ people came to the
Reception Party)

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid370322685

For those who can't view flash video, I've posted some photos on my facebook
account, here's the link (hope this work)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51169&l=2f3bc&id=507951350

Overall, it was good

So, what's next? a DVD set will be available for sale soon, which include 1
DVD of the movie in 4x3 and 16x9 stereo format with commentary track, plus 1
DVD with over 2 hours of behind-the-scenes footages and 1 CD Soundtrack.

Link to order will be provided soon, for now, enjoy these videos (besides
the reception party highlights, there are a few other videos as well)

Johnny Wu
Producer/Director/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com

President
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.indieclub.com